“Feel free to complement”
BaXian wants you! We are looking for motivated, learning- and success-oriented applicants to spread the spirit of BaXian and to give you, as well as us, the possibility to gather more valuable experience. In the past we have witnessed the recruitment of many former interns and therefore we are convinced that it is worth investing into your development! BaXian is an international, innovative and fast growing consulting company with focus on IT Security, Risk Management, Compliance and Data Analytics.
Our company is cooperating with clients in the sectors of international banks, insurances, telecom and industry companies. Projects were located in cities from Amsterdam, Boston, Frankfurt, Geneva, Lisbon, London, Medinah, Munich, New York, Palo Alto, Paris, Reykjavik, Singapore, Sofia, Vienna to our headquarter in Küsnacht, Zurich.
We are a young, ambitious and innovative team, which encourages to make optimal use of personal abilities – strengths, as well as weaknesses. Complement our team and cooperate with us while writing the next chapter in the history of the success of BaXian. Therefore we are looking for enthusiastic and committed applicants with special interest in innovation and IT.
- Gain insights in a globally-operating consulting company
- Acquire practical experience and first knowledge in the areas of business analysis, IT security as well as project management
- Incorporate your own ideas during the development of new solution concepts
Key Job Responsibilities
- Active support of the consultants during the project work
- Research, data preparation and creation of presentations
- Project management (planning, organization, documentation and communication)
- Organization, implementation and follow-up work of events
- Operative and administrative activities in marketing, sales and HR
- Studies in the fields of business administration, information systems, banking & finance, management or any related fields
- Analytical and graphical abilities as well as good practices in dealing with MS Office Programs
- Planning and organizational talent as well as openness and excellent communication
- Capacity, reliability and commitment
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written, is required. Other languages are advantageous.
The position is to be filled immediately or by arrangement for at least 6 months. We are looking forward to your complete application documents
- Cover Letter
- CV (incl. Photo)
- All Academic and Work Certificates
preferably combined in one PDF document to email@example.com.