Program-/ Project Manager
“Feel free to complement”
BaXian wants you! We are looking for motivated, learning- and success-oriented applicants to spread the spirit of BaXian and to give you, as well as us, the possibility to gather more valuable experience. BaXian is an international, innovative and fast growing consulting company with focus on IT Security, Risk Management, Compliance and Data Analytics.
Our company is cooperating with clients in the sectors of international banks, insurances, telecom and industry companies. Projects were located in cities from Amsterdam, Boston, Frankfurt, Geneva, Lisbon, London, Medinah, Munich, New York, Palo Alto, Paris, Reykjavik, Singapore, Sofia, Vienna to our headquarter in Küsnacht, Zurich.
We are a young, ambitious and innovative team, which encourages to make optimal use of personal abilities – strengths, as well as weaknesses. Complement our team and cooperate with us while writing the next chapter in the history of the success of BaXian. Therefore we are looking for enthusiastic and committed applicants with special interest in innovation and IT.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Support of the team in the management of strategic and cross-divisional projects in an international environment with a focus on IT infrastructure, technology and data centers.
- Responsibility for demanding project manager activities in the areas of planning, checking and control as well as coordination with different programs and stakeholders within the field of informatics of the concern
- Working on interesting projects including implementation of new technology and application of strategy concerning consolidation and standardization
- College degree in business administration, computer science or business computer science
- Some years of experience in the IT sector and knowledge in project management
- An IT background with a focus on technical computer science, infrastructure and operations (data centers, applications, networks, outsourcing, BPS) is preferred
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written, is required
- Performance-oriented acting and an ability to integrate into a team and to collaborate goal-oriented
- A dedicated and structured way of working and are an EU or Swiss citizen
The position is to be filled immediately or by arrangement We are looking forward to your complete application documents
- Cover Letter
- CV (incl. Photo)
- All Academic and Work Certificates
preferably combined in one PDF document to email@example.com.