IT Security Data Analyst
“Feel free to complement”
BaXian wants you! We are looking for motivated, learning- and success-oriented applicants to spread the spirit of BaXian and to give you, as well as us, the possibility to gather more valuable experience. BaXian is an international, innovative and fast growing consulting company with focus on IT Security, Risk Management, Compliance and Data Analytics.
Our company is cooperating with clients in the sectors of international banks, insurances, telecom and industry companies. Projects were located in cities from Amsterdam, Boston, Frankfurt, Geneva, Lisbon, London, Medinah, Munich, New York, Palo Alto, Paris, Reykjavik, Singapore, Sofia, Vienna to our headquarter in Küsnacht, Zurich.
We are a young, ambitious and innovative team, which encourages to make optimal use of personal abilities – strengths, as well as weaknesses. Complement our team and cooperate with us while writing the next chapter in the history of the success of BaXian. Therefore we are looking for enthusiastic and committed applicants with special interest in innovation and IT.
- Gain insights in a globally-operating consulting company
- Combine the collaboration in a security operations team and technical know-how with consulting activities
- Acquire practical experience and first knowledge in the areas of business analysis, IT security as well as project management
- Incorporate your own ideas during the development of new solution concepts
Key Job Responsibilities
- Collaboration on collectivization, analysis, security monitoring and evaluation processes on Log data
- Registration and evaluation of IT risks as well as definition of certain countermeasures
- Cooperation with Clients, providing technologies, qualitative solutions & innovations
- Analysis and review of Use Cases for hidden functionalities
- Studies in the fields of computer science, computer technology, computer applications or comparable studies
- Experience in system engineering and enterprise architecture
- Proven programming competences
- Knowledge in Java, J2EE, .Net, C++. DB2, Agile advantageous
- Knowledge in the areas of distributed systems and network topologies
- High motivation, ability to work in a team and reliability
- Fluent German and English, spoken and written, is required. Other languages are advantageous.
The position is to be filled immediately or by arrangement We are looking forward to your complete application documents
- Cover Letter
- CV (incl. Photo)
- All Academic and Work Certificates
preferably combined in one PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.